Our experts bring over 20 years of industry-leading experience in assisting area businesses with their parking lot pavement and striping needs. All American Construction professionally paints parking stall stripes, directional arrows, stenciled traffic flow instructions, handicap symbols, fire curbing, loading zones, crosswalks, stop bars, and any customized pavement markings tailored to your business.
For your FREE Sealcoating quote
Sealcoating is one of the most important elements of a pavement management plan. A sealcoat consists of either coal tar pitch or asphalt cement mixed with inert fillers, water, emulsifying agents, or additives. Applied in thin coats,pavement sealing is used to protect off-highway pavement surfaces against gasoline, oil, salt, water, and ultraviolet rays.
- When covered with a dark black sealant, pavement looks and wears like new. Parking lot sealcoating helps to project a positive image of the company, facility, or residential complex.
- Slows oxidation and water penetration
- Sealcoating fills surface voids, which reduces exposure to oxygen and UV rays and reduces the depth to which oil or gas can penetrate the pavement.
- Sealcoating acts as a waterproofing agent, minimizing the rate at which water enters pavement. Without it, water can permeate more freely resulting in freeze/thaw expansion and contraction of the pavement.
- Sealcoating resists oil and gas spills
- Gasoline dripping from a topped-off fuel tank during hot weather can soften and break down unsealed asphalt pavements. Coal tars used in sealcoat are impervious to gas and oil spills.
- Asphalt sealcoating is easier to clean and maintain
Providing Paving, Masonry, Roofing to the following and surrounding cities